Orange County Ropes Course
Small Groups: Up to 1.5 hours of course access, including Ground School training
$45. Per Participant
(Discounts Available for Larger Groups)
Our Small Groups at the course are designed for maximum entertainment and challenges.
Our Ropes Course consists of welcoming guests to a new kind of challenge,
helping them get their climbing gear on, teaching them how to use the safety equipment,
and challenging themselves around on the course.
Recall the fun of the jungle gym? Re-experience your glory days of monkey bar swinging and jungle-gym feats of skill with a climbing pass to Adventure, OC Ropes course will have you scaling, zipping, jumping, and swinging like you’re a kid again. With cargo nets, rope loop bridges, and a host of aerial obstacles, it’s like recess all over again, but this time you’ve got vertigo-inducing heights to contend with. Strap into safety harnesses and steel your courage (while soaking in the adrenaline) as you best this incredibly fun obstacle course. Once you’ve bested the final challenge, take a moment to relive those matchless feats and forget your finest fails.
• Subject to availability
• Duration: 2.5 hours
• We operate Rain or Shine
• Age Limits: 7 and up Children under 7 are required to climb with an adult.
• Weight Limits: 50 lb to 250 lb
• Come prepared: Bring water and hydrate before you arrive. Wear outdoor clothing appropriate for the weather of the day. Closed-toe shoes are required.
• As with all things, fitness helps, but is not a requirement
• Advanced Reservations Required (Please plan at least 14 days in advance)
• Cancellation requires 48 hours’ notice. No refunds/reschedule inside 48-hour window.
From beginning climber to seasoned adventurer, we’ve got just the right challenge for you.